CLICK ON THE SHOW NAME BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
General Ticket Info:
The Barlow Community Center Seats 188 people.
Handicapped seating and larger seats are available by special request.
Individual show tickets can be reserved by calling 330-655-8522, by purchasing them on-line, or at the door on performance evenings.
$14.00 — Regular Admission
$12.00 — For Students & Senior Citizens
Reservations must be held with a MasterCard or Visa. Payment can be made either in advance or at the door. Cash, check or credit card are accepted. Dinner and Show tickets also available. See Dinner and Show for more information.
- All shows are reserved seating.
- Purchase in advance to assure admission (shows do sell out).
- Group, Senior and Student discounts are available
- Sponsored houses are available for fundraising. We provide your group the entire house at a discount, you then resell the tickets at normal price for a profit. A great group activity and effective fundraising option.
- Curtain time is 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, 2 p.m. on Sundays
Groups & Discounts
Bring your group of 10 or more and save $2.00 off of our regularly priced tickets. Groups should make reservations in advance. Tickets must be guaranteed by a credit card. (Ask us about a pre-show meeting room if needed for your function.)
Senior citizens 65 and older enjoy a discounted ticket price of $2.00 off of our regular priced admissions for all our shows. We also invite senior organizations to ask us about our free dress preview night for eligible entities.
Students enjoy discounts of $2.00 off of our regular priced admissions to all our shows. This is extended to high school students 18 and under, and college students currently enrolled and attending school.
Your group can raise funds by asking about our fundraising program. We provide you with the tickets to a single performance of one of our shows at a discounted rate. Your group sells them at the regular rate and keeps the difference. A great group activity and an effective way to raise funds.
For more questions call: 330-655-8522
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org?