- When should I arrive if I already have my tickets?If you have pre-purchased your tickets we still recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the show to provide time to find parking, locate your seats and get comfortable prior to the start of the performance.
- When a show is sold out are extra tickets ever released?While we do not hold tickets back, we do take a short waiting list at the door for sold out shows. Often tickets are turned back in due to schedule changes, etc. In addition, if there are any empty seats once the show starts, we do make them available to the waiting list once we are 10 minutes in.
- What’s the best way to get tickets? We recommend using this website as you can select your seats and purchase them right away. You can also purchase them via the phone at 330-655-8522. Please note that we do not reserve tickets and as such all tickets are required to be paid for in advance.
- Can our group purchase a house out? How else can you accommodate our group?You can if you let us know far enough in advance. We have meeting rooms you can use before or after and we can work with you if you would like to do a private reception. In addition, we have established relationships with a number of local restaurants and can work with to accommodate a group reception after the show.
- Are there any paid positions in the organization?The Hudson Players are an all volunteer community theater.
- How do I volunteer with the group?Click on the volunteer link at the top of the page and let us know your areas of interest.